It was a beautiful evening yesterday as I was sipping my cup of tea enjoying till the last drop that I realised that I should write a blog on things that matter to me the most. The thought that there are so many blogs for people to read held me back in writing this blog. Today, I have decided to ignore that back ground voice and focus on sharing things that I have learnt, my expereinces, my insights  etc...

The real inspiration for me came after I read this quote  "The thing that is really hard and is really amazing is giving up on the the thought of being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself" ---- Martin.

Hope reading this post inspires you as it did to me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Osmosis in potato

Why cut apples turn brown in color?

The hoop glider!!!